Monday, July 5, 2010

Ouch!

You will think I am silly but I am limited in my typing today because I broke a nail. I never can have my nails long. As a kindergarten teacher they break so easily and often that it is futile to try to grow them. In the summer I try to grow them for as long as I can. Unfortunately this little bit of vanity hurt the hell out of me today because I went to hug my husband and caught my nail on the leather cushion of the chair and bent my nail backwards. It is now bleeding in the middle of the nail and I am wearing a Batman band-aid because that is all I could find. I know that this has nothing to do with money but while I worry about money iife goes on, the big and the small so I am expressing it here.
We had a wonderful barbecue here yesterday. I sort of lost track of my finances yesterday. There is not a day that goes by that I do not know how much I have sitting in the bank nowadays. I will go back to it tomorrow. I know we have a lot of automation going on tomorrow so it will be good to wait.
I had a little post Fourth of July barbecue here today since we made so much food. I am also having my mom, neice and nephew over for hot dogs tomorrow or we will lose it all.
I am off to finish reading my book - that is my relaxation method. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment